Just went you thought I couldn’t get enough cold weather and snow in Iceland, here I am sharing with you my Finland packing list! I am so excited about this upcoming trip. Finland has been on my bucket list for a while, especially in the wintertime (I know that sounds crazy to 90% of you!). I’ve been so eager to share my packing list with you, as I have curated looks that are going to look so majestic in the snow!
It may not look like much in that collage, but that’s only 10% of my packing list (*insert shocked face emoji*)! I didn’t include everything in that collage, since I feel the best should be saved for our trip. But since we are going to Finland in January, obviously it’s mostly sweaters, hats, and heavy coats. We are also going above the Arctic Circle to Lapland, where the average daily temperature is 4F/-16C. Tor and I lived in Toronto during 3 of the most brutal winters that they have ever seen, so we are no strangers to that bitter cold. Despite the cold temperatures and the limited sunlight, I am ready and excited for it all! Finland is such an incredibly beautiful country that needs to be explored – sun or snow. Our itinerary is jam packed with amazing sights to see, fun activities to participate in (I am going skiing for the first time ever!), delicious food to dine on, and lots and lots of snow to play in.
Here is what else is on my Finland packing list:
– A new gorgeous white parka. Mine has sold out, but there are similar ones here and here
– This Nordic patterned sweater coat (similar here)
– These leather texting gloves (they really work!)
– These high-waisted light wash jeans.
– These Danner boots (last worn in Iceland here)
– Navy earmuffs and black earmuffs
– This bikini top and bottom (last seen here) for Finnish saunas (I’m obsessed with this swimsuit though and bummed I didn’t get it in time for our trip)
– This pink cowl neck sweater
– This faux fur bag
– My super soft grey, red, and black scarves
I can’t wait to share the rest of my Finland packing list with you once we arrive! Don’t forget to sign up for my newsletter, where I will be sending a weekly email of all the looks I wore on Instagram in Finland each week with links to each piece!