We are back on the road again this weekend as we head up to Napa to celebrate 7 years together, so today I am sharing my wine country packing list. We last visited Napa in March (see posts here and here) for my 27th birthday, and now we are returning with Visit Napa Valley to experience more of what the famous wine region in the world has to offer!
Napa Valley will be a lot warmer this time than when we visited in the spring (about 30F degrees warmer!), so my wine country packing list will be a lot different than last time (see my spring packing list post here). As summer is nearing its end and the vineyards will be more in bloom than back in March, I find myself packing a lot of florals for this trip. But since autumn is just weeks away, I am incorporating deeper hues of florals such as wines, reds, and purples.
Between all the wine tastings, dinners, and other activities we have planned, you can assume I have a dress picked out for each one. I am pretty excited about wearing a few of these dresses, as I have this pretty bad habit of not wearing a new piece until it gets some blog attention. One non-dress I am looking forward to is a pair of floral overalls that I added to wine country packing list specifically for a hot air balloon ride (which is happening the same morning as the eclipse!).
Here is what is currently on my wine country packing list for our romantic week long trip to the beautiful Napa Valley:
– This striped wrap dress.
– A silk wrap top with a flowing floral maxi skirt for a romantic dinner date.
– This ruffled sleeve dress for wine tasting.
– A pastel blue maxi dress for an evening garden tour before dinner.
– An off the shoulder maxi dress while grabbing some roadside burgers before visiting the next vineyard.
– This lace up swimsuit and this button up swimsuit for poolside hangouts.
– This floral hat (last seen here) and a summer hat to complete a wine tasting outfit.
– The perfect petite straw bag.
– A cashmere wrap for when it gets cooler in the evening.
As always, I will post a final roundup of all of my looks after the trip, so stay tuned! Also don’t forget to subscribe to our new Youtube channel, where we will be posting our brand new travel vlogs!