Today I am traveling on an 11-hour flight back to Ireland to join up with my husband! It’s been 2 and a half weeks since I last saw Tor, but it’s been 2 years since I was last in Ireland. This trip marks my fourth time visiting the Emerald Isle (this trip was Tor’s seventh visit). This was a last minute trip due to Tor’s career, but of course I had a lot of fun planning my Ireland packing list. Castles, horses, afternoon tea… plus we will be celebrating our second wedding anniversary on this trip, so this packing list is full!
My very first visit to Ireland was at this time back in 2013 – five years ago! Since then, Tor and I have been very lucky to get to visit Ireland every year (except 2017) thanks to his filming schedules. The weather currently in Ireland is very strangely my ideal – cloudy with rain showers here and there. I thought my days of wearing coats were over after our Finland trip, but as it turns out I get to pack a few more for this Ireland visit. As I mentioned earlier, Tor and I will be celebrating our second wedding anniversary on this two week trip. The timing could not have been more perfect, as he wraps on his project just two days before our anniversary. After spending some days at the castle he is filming at and spending time with the cast and crew, we will embark on our own little adventure across the country immediately after he wraps. We will call a castle, a cottage by the sea, a little village, and Ireland’s version of Downton Abbey home for our week-long journey. With that said, I am packing some dresses, a few different coats, and lots of boots.
My Ireland Packing List:
– This floral dress
– This satin embroidered kimono coat
– My Hunter boots in red and navy
– My new vintage Hudson’s Bay Company coat (other vintage versions here and here; new version here and here)
– My new white booties that I am obsessed with lately (similar here, here, and here)
– My riding boots (similar version here, also love these ones)
– My teddy faux fur coat (similar here)
– This white circle bag
– This floral asymmetrical dress
– My interchangeable curling wand (it has universal voltage!)
– This perfume I only wear in Ireland and the UK
Get a sneak peek of my outfits by checking out my first packing vlog below!