I think I have a new obsession. I don’t know if any of you have noticed lately but I recently have fallen in love all over again with the color blue. Almost every outfit that I wore during New York Fashion Week featured the color blue! Cerulean blue, royal blue, misty blue, etc. And now that it is officially autumn, navy blue is one of my favorite colors to wear when the weather gets cooler. I put some of my favorite blue pieces in this collage.
1. Tucker silk organza blouse – Blue stripes. Need I say more?
2. Joe’s Jeans bootcut – I think everyone should have one really good pair of jeans in their closet – one that will last them years and years and look even better with age.
3. Hilfiger Denim Fade Sweater – An oversized ombre jumper in blue would go perfectly with white jeans (yes, it’s ok to break the Labor Day rule!) or even some good comfy leggings to lounge in at home.
4. Penny Loves Kenny Opus Pump – Blue shoes are in right now, especially pointed toe blue pumps!
5. Asos Baroque Embroidered Dress – Perfect for a fall or winter wedding or for date night!
6. Soft Joie Annora Sweater – A thin, deep indigo sweater is the PERFECT layering piece for fall or winter. It can be worn with a button up underneath or under a jacket or poncho.
7. Charlotte Olympia Kitty Flats – These are currently on my Christmas wish list. I can’t decide between the blue or the black, but they do come in blue! Since everyone knows I am a major cat lover, it should be no surprise that I have an obsession with these flats!
8. Ted Baker Bow Clutch – Since I like to match my shoes with my accessories (especially since I do not wear jewelry), I love having a blue clutch to accompany my blue pumps.
9. Fred Perry for Amy Winehouse Foundation Cardigan – Not only am I a huge fan of the color blocking on this cardigan, but the fact that proceeds go to the Amy Winehouse Foundation makes it even more desiring.
10. Elizabeth & James Laurence Crepe Peplum – I normally despise peplum, but I might have to overlook that because I am absolutely in LOVE with this blouse. I would wear this blouse with tailored business pants and let the peplum edges fall over for a dramatic effect!